From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:59:09 -0800
Hi Amadeus,

Thank you for the advice! Have you tried these meat products raw? Cooked,
would they supply the nutrients desired? I have a great cookbook by Adelle
Davis who held organ meats in high esteem.
Speaking of Adelle Davis. I am looking for her book, Let's Have Healthy
Children. It is out of print! Why?! Next to Ray Audette, Ms. Davis is the
most comprehensive and interesting nutritionist I have read!

>Very recommendable: liver - it is the vitamin *storage* of any-body
>(cow too).
>Vitamin A will accererate your health.
>>>Bone marrow and brain will at last supply the polyunsaturated w-3
>fats

Thanks again!

All the best,
Susan