From:
Tad Glines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:43:22 -0400
I ordered some about 2 minutes after seeing this. About 2 hours later I had
a sudden bad thought. The site says it's pemmican with honey and dried
cherries. And I remember seeing products trying to pass themselves ofdf as
pemmican that had no suet and just honey for energy. So I called GrassLand
and asked. To my great relief I found that it's 60% Beef, 40% tallow with a
touch of honey and some dried cherries. I can't wait for it to get here. I
haven't had a proper paleo lunch in over 4 months (since I moved) and it's
been effecting my mood.

-Tad

P.S. Thanks a lot for posting this Alan. I had tried to find pemmican online
through Google but couldn't find proper pemmican.