Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 00:11:02 +0100
Reframe it: The times you fall off are the reason why you are on our WOE.

They are simply the way of experiencing the contrasts so you can better
appreciate your good health, and they remind you why you are eating paleo in
the first place.

Don't beat yourself up; I have personally found the only way to be
completely 'strict' is to be in a completely paleo environment. Unless you
have a Stalin like approach to the kitchen or an enlightened partner, things
like this are going to happen.

So be happy, you can just as easily get 'back on' as you 'fall off'

I hope I have alleviated any negativity you may be feeling, be well.

-Jack