From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 07:47:44 -0500
On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Elle W. wrote:

> Two days ago, I considered adding some dairy
> back into my diet...ate 4 oz of cottage cheese and my body broke out into
> severe hives and I was back on megadoses of benadryl.  Today I know that for
> whatever reason, this body can only handle eating meat, vegetables, fruits
> and nuts.

And yet there is reason to think that curd cheese *was* a part of
actual paleo diet.  Reason: modern hunter-gatherers eat the
stomach contents of the animals they kill.  The stomachs of
suckling animals contain milk fermented by rennet, which is curd
cheese.  Suckling animals should have been among the easiest to
catch and kill.

Todd Moody