Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:51:08 -0700
It is late give me the sleep excuse-------but I wanted to
answer.  Thanks Lorenzo

> >I believe the above --------who else does?
> >
> >Lorenzo
>

> You're right, man. They just can't comprehend it. They've
been force-fed a
> pack of lies so long there's no way in. And many of them
just want to
> anyway
>
> ginny and Tomo, my salvation

To the attention  of ginny,

Thank you ginny,   I have lost several friends who had lost
their hearing.  The most perceptive of  my few  intimate
friends   had paid a large fee to go to a "strict" eating
school for 30 days on his vacation.    It did him no good.
He ate way too much sugar.

He  had  suffered from symptoms and operations for 25 years,
during that time he complained to me that he could not even
"paint a small room"  he told me he ate  lots of sugar.----
My own  father put sugar on his tomatoes! and died at 38
of  pneumonia?  in   1938   (when I was 11 years old)
because??    He also smoked all the time.  Sadly,  a few
aspirin tablets may have saved him!

ginny,    by  force of intelligent accident I quit eating
sugar in the year 1950,    I have never been sorry!