Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:16:42 -0800
I order a buffalo liver from Durham Meats in San Jose, they ship all over
but may know of a buffalo supplier near you, or you could try beef if your
kids are not allergic to it, try to get pasture fed beef, you could order a
liver from Lasater.

Anyway, I asked them to cut it up into several pieces as it is huge. I  then
cut it into smaller pieces myself and froze all. Then I took one out and
partially thawed it, then sliced it, then dried it on my dehydrator racks
using a fan and NO heat.

Then I powdered it up in the blender.

Then, put it into capsules.

And, voila!

>I must have missed this. Where did you get dried buffalo liver? Both of my
>kids reacted badly to cod liver oil.

I wonder why they reacto badly to cod liver oil? Does anyone know?