From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:50:30 -0600
Mary Anne wrote:

>    The description of what a paleo low-carb diet does is a pretty apt
>description. The definition of cellulitis is way off base, however, as too
>many people confuse it with cellulite (the puffiness of fat, etc. around the
>hips as described above).

Sorry, Mary Ann.  Based on Torsten's desription it sounded like what is
known
as cellulite, a lumpy cottage-cheese appearance of the skin due to fat
covering the muscles,
particularly on the thighs.  People call it cellulitis even though it isn't.
I looked up true cellulitis, which is an infection of the skin, either
bacterial
or fungal, which can be very difficult to treat.

It makes sense that your paleo diet would help, since it helps to boost
the immune system.  Good luck with it.

    Lynnet