From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:48:55 -0700
There are two ways to know if you are in ketosis.

First and best is to buy some Ketostix at a drug store.  They are
over-the-counter so no perscrition is
needed.  These are little plastic strips that you urinate on and they
change color according to
ketosis levels.

The other way is to watch the scale.  If you are loosing weight then
you are in ketosis.

R. Keene

>>> Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]> 03/07/99 08:22PM >>>
Hi All,

>> Funny you should mention nuts.  Walnuts when eating 4C per day
along
with my
>> beef short ribs sent me into heavy ketosis.

What does ketosis feel like? How do I know if I'm there? Is it good or
bad?
What is it?

All the best,
Susan