From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:05:29 +0900
Coffee, milk and caffine, chocolate.... And (tobacco!) Yes there are
lots of non-paleo elements in my diet. This certainly could be part of
it. I have never noticed any connection, as I have for wheat or
citrus, with any of the things you suggest. It is possible they have a
longer term effect, not immediate. With wheat it is the next day
usually. A clear connection.