From:
Emiliano Bussolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:17:45 +0100
>>William
>>I thought it was about food-driven health.

No, this is about food we as a species evolved eating. The concept of
evolution must be applied if we try to understand why is it we apparently
thrive on meat and do not so well on the so-called food of civilization.

>>Theory is derived from observation of bones of both paleoman and animals
>>we presumably ate at the time, and then experiments by eating what we
>>think is the same diet.

So? The point is that our species evolved eating those animals and therefore
is not prepared to eat other stuff, better yet, our species became what we
are exactly because we ate those animals.

>>I don't see anything about evolution in what I wrote; still a mystery as
>>to why people keep dragging it in here.

Don't you? So why is it that some food is more suitable to us than other?
Could it be that Man for a couple of million years ate that and it got
accustomed to it? That's right, evolution.

 >>BTW heathen means literally dweller on the heath, heath being
>>uncultivated land.

Thank you, for this precious notion. English is not my first language so I
didn't know that. Still in the common use the word heathen from uncivilized
came to mean pagan.

 --

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi arredare casa con stile? MisterCupido.com realizza perfette Riproduzioni d'Opere d'Arte! Scopri subito le nostre migliori proposte in offerta!