From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:27:48 -0500
Thanks William - I am not going raw yet but have switched to zero carb.
We'll see what it does for me. Still react badly to beef, lamb, and pork
(grass fed). We are moving in 2 weeks. Once we are in the new house I plan
on making some pemmican to see if I tolerate it better. But as of right now,
just a teaspoon of beef tallow and I swell up like a balloon.

Kristina