Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 23:07:51 -0500

Thanks William,

I had found Amadeus' posts about yams, but didn't find Andrew's refutations.
Do you have Andrew's full address he used in the forum? I tried searching
for "Andrew" in the "author's address" and "search for" fields, but didn't
find much.

> Tom Bri wrote: ... Plenty of skeletons have been found with tooth
> and bone deformities indicating periods of starvation. During
> those times they would have eaten anything close to edible,
> and figured out how to make the inedible taste good. No
> different from today in that. And probably, once they figured
> it out, they kept on doing it. Toss a few bakers [yams] on the
> coals, wait a while, sprinkle a little wind-dried sea-salt
> ;--) on them.......

What time periods and skeletal remains are you referring to, Tom?