From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:46:12 -0800
It make sens to me that the suspicion on beans is only for the dry seeds of
leguminous  plants .
i don't see any reason to condemn the fresh and immature seeds of the same
plants.
i personally eat sprouted , chickpeas ...  and fresh seeds of peas lentils
and chickpeas. but don't have any attraction for beans in any form ( green
or mature sprouted),

i don't even see any reason to condemn grains or anything . by eating food
in its raw state the sorting out is done by itself. I just can't eat in
quantity grains, pulses they are a very minor part of my diet.
For sure because we have been overeating for so long it doesn't hurt to
totally go without for a while.
i still condemn wheat per se because of its overselected nature that brought
it so far from its ancestors. And because in the 1st part of my life i ate
it so much it can only be good to go without.

jean-claude