Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:53:37 -0800
The "silver" fillings are 53% mercury and very toxic.

Anyway, I also forgo the novocaine to the greatest extent possible.

I wish I had known about paleo since day one and then we would not
even have
to worry about fillings.

I'm also wondering how "paleo' the composite is as no one has ever
given me
a list of those ingredients. When they are putting in a filling they
are
always swabbing you with this or that substance and it makes me
wonder, it
smells horrific  but you can hardly talk and it is too late anyway,
they
have already done it.

When I take Larry in, I definitely do not let them do the fluroide nor
any
flavorings and next time I  will not even let them use pumice on him.
I"m
hoping he will have no more fillings as he is on paleo...

My gums are very healthy from paleo.

I think high carb/SAD diet  makes your gums chronically inflamed and
puffy.