From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 14:52:37 -0600
On Tue, 26 May 2009 14:27:16 -0600, Kristina K. Carlton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Also, anybody a proponent of water fasting and its supposed healing
> abilities? I feel like I need to do something drastic. I am even looking
> into urine therapy as I have heard good things about it, but I am taking
> medication and am not sure I could do it without stopping my meds.

First, I'm not a doc or a medical practitioner of any kind, so take this
advice FWIW.  I think the #1 thing you must do is to get out of your toxic
mold environment.  I wouldn't suggest you do anything really radical at
this point; your body is under tremendous pressure from the molds and
such.  I don't think you should whack it over the head with a major fast
or urine therapy.  Take it easy.

Spend peaceful time outside in the fresh air (hope you HAVE fresh air
where you are).
Talk to your body when you are peaceful, both encouraging thoughts of
support, and listening to what it has to say to you.  (You might be
surprised.)

Get a good water filter like Birkey and drink that instead of tap water or
bottled water in plastic.  If you take water with you, use glass bottles.
Try to avoid inhalant pollutants as much as possible, including car
exhaust, cleaning products, perfumes, etc.  Green tea is good (plain
unsweetened of course), but I wouldn't use coffee at this point.

Take milk thistle capsules, Omega 3 oils, and triphala if you can find it
(ayurvedic
tonic herb).  Take magnesium and chewable methylcobalamin (B12).

Although anyone is, as always, free to disagree with me, I think sour
cherries and sour cherry juice would be good in moderation, also other
fresh berries or watermelon, and moderate amounts of carrots, parsley,
greens, and cucumbers.  Don't eat heavy-sugar dried fruits like dates,
figs and prunes.  Get good quality meats that you can tolerate.  Duck?
Chicken? eat the fat too. And use the carcass to make good soups.

Coconut oil is a good cooling (anti-inflammatory) oil, and also has
anti-fungal and anti-bacterial action.  Keep your carbs down and use
coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil to make sure you get enough good fat.

If you can get this toxicity settled down, I expect you'll regain the
ability to eat high-quality red meats.

Good luck to you,
	Lynnet