From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:49:22 -0800
> Or does anyone know any other diet
> analysers where paleo fails just as comically?

No, but I bet you could find plenty -- most are probably going to assume
you "need" to have dairy, grains, and probably legumes.

--
Robert Kesterson

  Oh, I just got a giggle out of this, for real!!!  We "non-conformers" fail miserably at MANY THINGS!!!  I am signed up for a few survey panels when I have the extra time, and I am 99% of the time "not eligible for this survey" because I don't eat this or that.  Just a reminder...I am not even Paleo...I just have an interest in this and am learning a lot!!  I do mostly eat meat as my staple, but I'm not a purist yet.  Even so, I am looked-upon as weird by most of my peers, lol.  In fact, the only ones in my household who could be considered mostly purists are my dogs and cats, who eat raw, with a few leftover cooked thingies from mom and dad!!  As a matter of fact, they might very well outlive us.  I had a craving for blueberry and pecan pancakes all week, and let me tell you, it takes about thirty minutes in the grocery store reading ingredients to find a half-ass natural brand of mix that doesn't have "partially-hydrogenated" stuff in it, sigh.  I made myself a pancake tonight,
 and the rest of the mix will probably sit and rot or get eaten by parasites before I get another craving, but that's what I mean about not being a purist.  I DO give in to some things once in a while.  I, too, have taken those "dietary round-ups" and some have told me I will live to be 120, and others say I will die before daybreak, hehe.  I think that if we use our heads and eat correctly over time, not worrying about the RDA's, then we will live a fairly healthy life, considering other factors.  I do have to say, though, that being a person who doesn't eat very much over the course of a day (I pretty much graze every couple of hours), that I have seen a remarked disintegration of my fingernails after not taking my vitamin supps for a few months.  (Tired of gagging on them.)  I guess this covers my thoughts for now, lol.

  Love,
  Bren