From:
Brad Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:03:41 -0500
Why do you persist in insulting people?  Expressing your opinion is fine but
attacking/insulting people is not.  My mother happens to be Southern
Baptist, but is not a fanatic.  It really doesn't bother me...you are
entitled to your opinions...but I don't think this list is the forum for
insulting Baptists or anyone else.

Brad "Not a Baptist" Cooley