From:
Todd Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:54:03 -0700
Hi all,

I've just received a lab blood test result, second one in three years, so
now I've got a baseline I can reference.

I don't have a great picture of what constitutes a paleo-based outlook on
what good lab test results would look like.

I've seen people posting and discussing their scores and what it implies for
changes in their health.

I'm not looking for medical advice or some hypothetical measure of what
perfect score would be. What I am looking for is an idea of what norms
people eating a paleo-style diet are looking to see in a blood test result.
Or just get some help interpreting my results.

Guess that's it.

Todd