From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:37:04 -0700
Hi, Adrienne!

I'm with you!  I just want to say here that I am not condemning Cordain's
or Audette's or anyone else's information.  They certainly got me moving in
the right direction for me.  However, I do not subscribe to the
one-diet-fits-all approach.  Even on Paleo, some people do better with a
more plant-based diet, and some with a more animal-based diet.  For me, the
purine-rich vegetables are much better, although I do eat zucchini
regularly.  ;-))  But I have discovered that fresh salads don't agree with
me.  Didn't realize that before.  Also, since going Paleo, my craving for
fruit has diminished considerably.  It has gotten easier since I started
both listening to my body and believing it.  LOL.

Jane
Tucson, AZ  USA