From:
tsayonah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:54:11 -0500
Susan Wolf Sternberg wrote:

> I'm a Type B.  According to this book, I am not supposed to eat chicken, as
> it is not good for my blood type.  I love chicken and seem to do well with
> it.  But after reading this I have started eating it in smaller quantities as
> I'm not sure what to believe anymore. Any other Type B blood types on board
> eating chicken and doing well with it, or are you now avoiding it?

Me :)  Type B+, eat chicken without problem.  Now eat all
varieties of meat without problem.  Was having some trouble
with beef but have been sneaking it back in a couple times
this last week and whatever was wrong has apparently been
solved.  Native Americans have a saying about those who
would share wisdom:  The more money s/he charges for
sharing, the more you should distrust it until you have
proven it yourself.  Seems to me this is also appropriate
for those who would sell you diet books and
supplements.....If you like chicken and have no problems
from eating it, why change?  Again there is no sense in
fixing something that isn't broken.  If you are having
problems, then by all means try not eating chicken (or
whatever is suspect) and see if the problem goes away.  I
know from my experiences with grains that cutting back
doesn't fix a real problem; only abstinence does.
--
   Elisi Tsayonah, AniWodi, ghigau,
   St Francis River Band of Cherokee