From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:32:20 -0500
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:15:29 -0500, Kathryn Rosenthal
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I don't buy from Boston Market because I walked into one a few yrs. ago
> and asked if their chicken was organic.  No one in the store had ever
> heard of organic chicken.  Chickens shot full of hormones, anitbiotics
> and fed w/ feed laden w/ pesticides, herbicides, etc.  No thanks.

I don't disagree with you, but FWIW, chickens aren't "shot full of
hormones", at least not legally. It is against federal law to use
synthetic hormones on chickens.  (See, for example,
http://www.greenerchoices.org/products.cfm?product=meat&page=RightChoices).

--
   Robert Kesterson