From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:52:15 EDT
It is not only foods that cause a runny nose. Te vax can begin an
autoimmune process causing the immune systme to over react and begin
swelling of the mucus membranes.

I found that going paleo reduced the swelling/runny nose problem, but
the
intestinal tract remains inflamed from the MMR virus, and the ethyl
mercury.

Yes! That happened to my DD#1, DD#2 is completely unvaccinated. DD#2
literally has never been sick before, 1st B-day coming soon. DD#1 had
intestinal problems and allergies, she's had about half of our state's
recommended vaccines
S.