From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 06:52:40 -0500
From: <[log in to unmask]>
But energy has been good and I am close to my pre-diet performance levels
now having run a 23:58 (7:45/mile) 5K with relative ease yesterday morning.

Jim,
I'm at a loss to understand the running.  Why pound your bones into the
ground?  I'm not so sure this is a good thing.  I think paleo man didn't run
unless he HAD to.  The wear and tear on ligaments, tendons, joints, bones
will catch up to you.  Lifting is more advantageous for bone maintenance and
lipid profiles in my own experience.  Oliva, who loathes cardio.