From:
Denise LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:57:33 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/00 4:17:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

<< (not autistic but also has vax damage as all children do who have
had vax)

I'm sorry, but not only have I had all of the standard vaccinations, I
have
had all of the required military vaccinations, and that list is
lengthy.
Exactly what damage do I have?   Nevermind.  I can answer that.  None.

I was going to keep my mouth shut about this ludicrous thread, but
insinuating that the whole of the population is damaged is even more
ludicrious than insisting all vaccinations should be avoided.

Paleo living and good spirituality will not keep a deadly disease from
killing your children.  I hope you never have to see that in your
lifetime.
But the killers are on the rise again, and unvaccinated children are
going to
die from your decisions and propaganda.

And on that note, I'm unsubscribing from this list.

Paleo may be good, but the level of fanaticism I've seen (everything
from vax
to microwaves) is just off the edge of reality, and perhaps sanity.  I
don't
think I'm ready to give up all of the wonderful advances we have made
simply
because we took a wrong turn at wheat.

I wish you all health and peace of mind, and I sincerely hope the next
epidemic hits when your children are all grandparents and have had
long,
lovely lives.

Denise