From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 09:08:35 +0800
Re Nuts

I eat nuts all the time but most of them are pre-soaked (in lightly
salted water) and then dried - my understanding is that soaking
initiates the sprouting process and that this neutralizes the most
harmful aspects of nuts - they taste much better after being soaked to
me but your milage may vary.

Cheers

Neil

--