Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:43:55 -0800
I make sandwiches all the time with paleo bread. 4 eggs, 1/3 cup coconut
butter (melted), 4 cups ground almonds and 1 tsp baking soda. Shape and cook
in a bread pan at 350 for 1 hour. I'm not sure why baking soda would not be
paleo,  I believe sodium bicarbonate is found in nature, but incase it's not
you might be able to eliminate it without problem. This bread  is dense and
holds together fairly well for thin slices, though a little more fragile
that real bread. Ground almonds in the food processor don't come out as well
as the almond "nut flour that you can buy from Hughson nut co. I also make
muffins with tons of shredded carrots and zucchini and chopped walnuts and
spices. You could also make fruit muffins or whatever with the nut flour.