From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 22:20:06 -0700
HI Elle,
Congrats on your first day!!
 There are some more natural brands of sausage w/out dextrose.
Personally, for me, I don't worry about some sugar in some foods (such as
sausage). If you
buy bulk sausage from a local source it is typically dextrose free.
I believe AppleGate Farms is dextrose free. If not, it is certainly corn
syrup free.
Where do you live? Can you get farm deliveries? You can order on line from
many places.US Wellness Meats is one. Check in your area for local farms.

I've heard some people say they suck on pieces of licorice root for fresher
breath.
You can also chew on a few mint leaves to help.
I own a Pilates studio and am face to face w/ people all day so breath is
definitely something
I am aware of.  I will resort to Altoids, which have sugar at times.
You can buy Xylitol mints or gum if you don't mind using a sugar alcohol.

Good luck on day 2-2000+....
Best, June

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*