Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 05:42:15 -0700
Marilyn > I don't know if you are joking here, but I think you are
anthropomorphosizing about cats. I doubt very much that they (and most
other animals) are able to formulate such a concept. They operate at a
level far closer to their genetic code than we, and are way too busy
trying to survive. Re: Goodall and nasty humans: she's exactly right -
what other animal is wrecking the planet and devises the most elaborate
methods of slaughtering their own kind in incredibly staggering numbers?

As Pascal said, man is both angel and brute.  I don't know why we
continually empasize the brute these days, forgetting that we're set
above the animals and made in the image of God.