Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:53:04 -0500
On 11/27/2011 05:34 PM, Robin Temple wrote:

> Just read Cordain's book.

Cordain is a troll. Search the archives of this list to see much sound
and fury, strife etc. over his nutty ideas.

What we can be reasonably certain of is that paleoman ate fat meat, and
ate it raw. Probably some innards too.
A very few have tested this by eating that way, and found it works very
well for coping with otherwise incurable disease.

> Also, for a few years now I have been making protein shakes  for
> breakfast with my homemade Kefir from raw milk. I seem to do very
> well on  this. Paleo recommends doing away with all dairy. How much
> trouble am  I in, from the Paleo perspective, if I continue with the
> Kefir? My  holistic guru advises me to stay away from dairy but says
> Kefir is ok and very  healthy because it is fermented and made from
> raw milk from a cow that is grass  fed and gets NO grain ever.

As for the advice/opinions of gurus/doctors/etc., I strongly advise you
to take them with at least a grain of salt.
"Seek and ye shall find" and "the Truth shall make you free" - JC
means do it yourself.

I tried Kefir from raw milk years ago, didn't fix my problem but did no
harm either.

Do what works for you.

And take this advice with a grain of salt too.   :)

William