From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:55:52 EST
Thanks Norm.

It looks as though for the type of seeds my local indians consumed (chia,
pumpkin, safflower, sunflower), the fat content is in the 50% range, and the
energy therefrom is around 70%. I think this would be described as a high fat
diet, would it not? These would have constituted their staples, so this is
what they would have consumed the most of.

Doesn't this illustrate what a lot of crock we've been fed about low fat
diets, food pyramids, etc., etc. The "experts" don't have a clue.

Charles