Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:02:28 -0700
Alison Whitwood wrote:
> The doc has given her some tablets (cephloxin I think) for the reflux and
> anti-biotics for the infection.

I have a tendency to suffer from very bad reflux as well. My doctor
treated it successfully for awhile with prilosec, but the insurance
company only covers it for a couple of months and after that it's
$90!!!  It is the acid-reducers than help if anything will. But I can
tell you absolutely that this is one problem that following a paleo
diet
really does solve.  It just takes a week or so into the diet and
reflux
is a thing of the past.  It's certainly worth giving it a try, I
think.

Sharon