Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:39:42 -0400
Thanks!  Sounds good  :)   Paula H.

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Mrs Caroline Centa

Popcorn Chicken Salad
(for 2 people)

Ingredients
1 Chicken Breast
1 Egg
¼ Cup of Almond Meal
1 Tablespoon of Cajun Spice
Oil for Frying

Use the following in desired quantities depending on how
hungry you are and what you like in your salad:
Shredded Lettuce
Carrot Cubed
Cucumber
Celery
Mushroom
Spring Onion
Avocado

¼ Cup Mayonnaise1 Teaspoon of Cajun spice

Method
Beat egg and mix with almond meal and Cajun spice.  Cut chicken into strips
and coat with egg
mix.   Heat oil to 65°C and
carefully drop in coated chicken.  Cook
until golden brown.  Drain excess oil on
a paper towel.
Mix together salad ingredients as desired (I chop all of my
ingredients into little cubes and shred my lettuce).  Mix Mayonnaise with
Cajun
spice.
Place chicken on top of salad and then drizzle mayonnaise
dressing over the top.