Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:27:13 -0700
Ashley > 25% fat content in meat is actually quite high.  I find 20% fat
mince satisfying. Have a feeling I missed the point of this sentence
though?  Correct me if so... (And can you get enough bone minerals and
vitamin C from grassfed burger meat?)

You can get more than sufficient amounts of both.  For instance,
remember that due to our modern diets calcium is excreted at a much
higher rate than is natural.  Therefore much less is needed from the
diet if one is eating right.

Oh, and why the 75% lean hamburger?  Turns out that the amount of that
needed to meet ones daily caloric needs has exactly the right proportion
of calories from fat and protein.  I believe it to be the perfect food.
Now if only Burgundy were *required* for perfect health.  I'll going on
pretending it is ;-)

Jim