From:
"Maria P." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:23:30 -0800
I'm very interested in hearing more about MS and diet/paleo or raw connections. Kindly forward anything my way if anyone knows of any interesting facts.
Many thanks,

Maria
 Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Sorry to do this AGAIN since I've already done it, but would anyone here
who's seen improvements of MS on the Paleo diet get in touch with me? I'm
back in radio and an on-air woman of relatively high exposure was just
diagnosed with MS and is interested in hearing more about its response to
dietary changes. Write me privately and I'll forward your tidbits to her.
It'd be great for her to mention it on the air, no?

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

P.S. THIS time, I'll start a file....