Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:34:53 -0800
I started this WOE yesterday - and it went very well. I thought I'd
feel awful because of detoxing from sugar but actually I felt much
better than last week when I was eating so much sugar that I had
headaches, heartburn, and foggy brain. Yesterday I had a slight
headache but not bad, energy was really pretty good. And I was not
hungry!

So I'm very pleased with this good start. BTW, I was peeing all night
last night, every other hour or so - guess that's losing water.

I've been thinking that our paleo ancestors probably ate way less
salt than we do so I think I should cut down on that too - they
probably had it sometimes, but not as much as we do.

What do you all think about ham? Is it allowed on this plan? I love
ham, but it does seem to have a lot of salt, I'm always tremendously
thirsty after eating it.

My carpool partner is very interested in this plan too - she's
diabetic and quite overweight and her DH had a heart transplant. She
saw Audette on TV and was impressed.

thanks for all your help, this is a most interesting and helpful list

Zoe Sodja
Document Publishing & Editing Center
University of California Santa Cruz
(831) 459-3882

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people
attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore,
depends on unreasonable people." ~ George Bernard Shaw