From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2014 16:21:29 -0400
I see it often. Some media commentator thinks they are a know-it-all
and comments on the paleo diet. Basically, if it doesn't agree with
what the establishment recommends, it is no good.

The Straight Dope: Cave Diet
http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/article-19133-cave-diet.html

There are so many inaccuracies I don't know where to start. I
encourage people here to comment and set him straight.

As for Yahoo subscribers. You can post. Your Yahoo e-mail address
will be changed to one at Listserv.