Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2012 16:35:34 -0700
Think about earlier civilization - the shaman was the only "proper"
person to go to for help with medical needs. No one in the tribe would
go to someone else for advice and help. But I do agree that today there
is a rift between two factions - the government sanctioned and licensed
"practitioners" - and the modern-day shamans. It's our shame and fault
that we let the government put their lock on the situation. I guess we
have the corporations to thank for that.