From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:10:20 -0400
On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:39:33 -0400 Siobhan <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Are you talking about your evil twin when you say 'we', or are you
> the spokesperson for all on the list?  You're a very angry man, Wally.

Ahh... rhetorical twists and personal attacks... the last refuge of the
truly desperate...

>  Or could it be that you own stock in McD's...?

Nope, I don't even like them all that much, but they don't deserve being
subject to the kind of nonsense you spread...

> This IS my FINAL response.  ALL the documentation has been supplied
> by my links.  The misinterpretation is yours alone.  In case you are
> tempted to refute this, below is my statement from my original post.
It says
> nothing about McD's doing anything illegal.  You created that in your
own
> angry little mind.
>
> <<> I have to question the wisdom of this.  McDonald's and other
commercial fast
> > food places use a grade of beef rated one grade below commercial
> > animal food.>>

Your final response?  That is a thing devoutly to be wished for, but
somehow I doubt it...

No, you did not imply anything illegal, you impLIED that the government
would not allow McDonald's beef to be used as animal food.  Even getting
away from that (which I still won't let you do), you would still have to
explain why you "question the wisdom" of eating McDonald's beef.  You
would have to demonstrate why it would be in ANY way unhealthy or
unwholesome (moreso than any modern "farmed" beef).  It might not be as
pretty as the stuff that shows up in the supermarket, but there is NO
reason that it's any more "unwise" to eat than a pice of "USDA Prime"
from Morton's or The Palm... (it's CERTAINLY a lot more nutritional
"bang" for the "buck").

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.