From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:44:09 -0500
> Date:    Mon, 12 Feb 2007 06:19:05 -0600
> From:    "Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: PCOS
> ... my protein intake is still pretty high
> and I think that might be the culprit. My FBG has been around
> 99 and after eating anywhere between 104 and 110. Yesterday I
> only had about 11 oz of ostrich throughout the day but more
> fat. This morning my FBG was 88. I don't like meals with that
> small a portion of protein - while I like fat, it's the
> protein I enjoy the most.

If you didn't catch them, there have been plenty of posts recently on trying
to lower FBG by limiting the amount of protein per meal and using
intermittent fasting.

I agree with you on meat preference. My favorite meats are the lean ones,
like deer meat, lean cuts of pork, and top round steak, though eye of round
is too lean even for me for anything except jerky. T-bone, porterhouse and
rib steaks don't appeal to me as much.