From:
bettymilner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:33:23 -0600
Not to mention that people with colostomies would be severely
malnourished no matter what dietary pattern(s) they followed. My DH had
a colostomy a year ago...he was under the wrong impression on the
function of the colon...he learned otherwise...didn't believe me, but
did believe the doctor!

Betty Ann
"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb