From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 02:03:19 GMT
On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:20:06 EST, Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>In a message dated 1/13/1999 4:44:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
>writes:
><<
> encourage their growth and expansion. Is this an ongoing process?
>Undoubtably.
> Some sources seem to think that A is the current "wild type." "
>  >>
>?? Could you elaborate on the idea "current 'wild type'" please?
>
>Holly (type A and occasionally wild)

I didn't write it and I'm not positive myself about the usage of that word.

But the author (Peter D'adamo) participates regularly in the online web-based
forum at his web site, so if you posted the question there, either he or someone
knowledgable will probably answer it.   The forum has a cute feature, whereby
you can check a box, and then get all the answers in that thread by e-mail.

It's at www.dadamo.com .

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>