From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:03:21 -1000
Michael Audette:
>  When I  lived with the Cherokee years ago, they noticed my habit of eating
>one food at a time on my plate. I was told that's the way Native Americans
>ate. They also told me, I walk like one too. One foot in front of the other,
>instead of side to side like white men.

Does that make many folks a part-time "Cherokee" if they eat one food at a
time?

How long did you live with the "Cherokee"?

Were these reservation "Cherokee"?

You walk like a Frosty the Snowman? Or like a traditional "Cherokee"? Or
like a reservation Cherokee? Or like a Pokemon?

Ha Ha.

Michael, you continue to make light, at best--and be completely abrasive at
less-than-best--of honest queries and very straightforward posts. Is this
diet related? I am concerned that I will end up like you if I stay the
paleo path for long enough. Please tell me I am mistaken, since I was an
obnoxious know-it-all when I was about 13 years old and consider that I
have grown up a couple inches in the emotional maturity and plain ol
ego-shine departments since then. I'd hate to revert. Should I worry?

Worried in da Pacific (but still gliding across the flo--oorr--ooooor!),
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft