From:
Cheyenne Loon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:04:18 -0500
Rachel, Mark & Stacie, thanks for the fish oil advice.  I'm ordering a
bottle of Carlson's tonight.  I've already found a couple of brands of
salmon oil (Nu-life, Sisu) to be rather rancid-fishy, especially Nu-life.
Yech.

But i have a question - when do you all take fish oil??  With meals?  At
night, before bed (as my mom used to make me take it)?  In morning?

Cheyenne