From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:43:27 -1000
Me three.  On the other hand, a statistical sample of three still isn't
that impressive.  One thing is clear though, the idea that type A's
can't digest meat is clearly out.  It was switching to the blood type
diet that convinced me that in fact, diet was very important to my
well-being.  This is because my well-being plummeted dramatically when
I switched to the type A diet.

Erik