From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:40:30 EST
In a message dated 11/10/2000 5:29:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I have sent all of your emails to the company, to see what their response
is,
>  having carefully removed all names, and references. As and when I get a
> reply,
>  I shall post it here,

Having already gotten bad advice once, what would possess you to go back?
Have you taken the initiative to do your own research?  If these techie-boys
are as stupid as the advice they gave you, I'd get them to sign a contract in
blood to replace your "quality, defect-free" system if it ever got infected
by one of those defect-seeking viruses.  And throw in a backup device where
you can store the files that you want to keep safe. :?