From:
Micki Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:40:21 -0500
In the last digest I recieved, the topic of water came up...

the simple fact is that water has truly been a miracle of sorts for me.
When I'm thoroughly hydrated and eating paleo...
1. my energy is up
2. my asthma is non-existant (non symptomatic)
3 my complexion is clear, as well as my head
4. I'm not tempted to eat poorly or drink poorly
5. my meals are satisfying

and all this just from drinking enough WATER!

I average from 3 to 4 liters per day and tend to eat more veggies and less fruit (only one or two pieces a day)
but I get plenty of fiber from the fresh ground flax meal I put on my daily salads and the water flushes it all out.

there's a web site about a "water cure" which I found very interesting.
I don't know the url but I think a search engine might locate it if anyone is interested.

micki