From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:56:54 +1000
I can also agree with that. I've tried for years to meditate but
didn't
really manage to get a regular practice going.

I now do meditate regularly and it's since I've gone to a good, meat
diet
after being veggie for years on end. My digestion is good, I eat lots
more
protein and feel so much healthier.

The meditation helps me with the diet and the diet helps me with my
meditation.

They're both art of my healing process.

Al

 x----- Original Message -----