From:
Heathen Girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:12:07 0000
Ok, so I have been asking everyone about this stuff... I bought some this weekend that I could give to the kids and me as a suppliment. Well, I opened the stuff and my family scattered. The smell of it was horrible. I figured maybe it's not that bad. It was!! I almost couldn't take it. To those who just take this fine I must say I am impressed. So, here I am with this ten dollar bottle of cod liver oil which I don't think anyone will ever touch. I need to find something the kids can take and they cannot swallow pills yet. I couldn't even imagine the flavored option being any good. I did not get that because the brand I was looking at was full of sugar when flavored. I guess the only way to cover it up but my children are a bit hyper and we are avoiding sugar. Besides stuffing them with sashimi does anyone have any other options? Thanks!

And BTW, anyone have any good lists for low carb? I know this was already gone over but I could not find it in the archives. I was kicked off my other one for not having a good enough mail addy. Thanks everyone!

Melissa