From:
Scott Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:39:54 -0700
It worked for me.  My blood pressure was 110/70 back
in January.  I started the paleo diet in April.  I
went to the doctor yesterday, and my blood pressure
was 92/56.  The nurse asked if I exercised a lot, and
I told her no -- I usually just walk about 3 miles a
day.  I've lost about 22lbs on the paleo diet, putting
me at my ideal weight of 150lbs (I'm 5 ft 8.5 in
tall).  My depression and anxiety -- which was the
reason I began this diet -- have disappeared.  I feel
great.  This diet has worked wonders for me.