From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:43:15 -0800
. It is very
>possible that we don't even need the calcium levels of 1200 mg. daily or
>whatever the USRDA says.  Because its not how much calcium we get that is
>the main point;

The bantu of Africa consume between 175 to 476 mg of calcium daily .and they
are the least osteoporotic people in the world. Same kind of correlation
with othere people with" low " calcium intake ( read at
www.//cis-6.altnews.com-au/nexus/osteoporosis.html
i suspect my self that autoimmune processes are triggered by the absorbtion
of higher than necessary intake of any kind of nutrients.
here i see the same kind of chaos that occur with high carbonhydrate intake
and insuline response, leading to hypoglycemia.The high intake of calcium
trigger the regulating devices of calcium level into a state of low calcium
due to high excretion obliging the extraction of bones calcium to buffer the
roller coaster of low to high calcium level.
I see autoimmune processes as an exarcerbation of the normal renewing of
cells , and because of the high demand on calcium,  the undoing of cells are
overiding  the building of new cells.
Does it make sens in scientifc terms. Please translate
jean-claude